PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 13, 2013

My Wishlist for Santa HERMO

Christmas is around the corner and everyone is hunting down deals and gift ideas, thronging malls for just the right present. But why all the fuss when you can do your shopping online?

Hermo is giving a few lucky people their Christmas wishes this season. And I am sending in my own wish in hopes Santa deems me a good girl this year. 

SK-II Cellumination Mask in Lotion.
I've never tried SK-II so this is my chance to try it!
This item is RM63 for 30ml. A good trial size!

Also I'd love to try out Yadah's Hand Cream. Perfect for my dry hands due to multiple washings.
This item costs RM17 for 40g.

Aren't they affordable?  Check out Hermo's Christmas promotions now and save money on your Christmas shopping!

Do YOU want to make a wish for a pressie from dear Santa Hermo? Here's how!

25 November - 14 December : Create a Wish List on you Blog
17 November - 24 December : Santa Hermo might just hire a personal postal dude to grant your wish!

  • Just browse through hermo.com.my and make a wish list worth up to RM80 on any products you want under your Christmas tree.
  • Choose 1, choose 2, choose 3! It's up to you. Just don't forget the RM80 criteria.
  • Blog about your wishes and don't forget to link your post to the product page.
  • Be a good girl/boy as Santa Hermo will be dropping by your blog and you may be one of the lucky butterflies to get their Christmas wishes!


 For more info, click over to :

What will you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts