PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Random Thoughts: April RAK Wrap-Up

Well, April was just a totally bad month, for me and for the world I believe. With Boston, then Texas, and all the innocent people who lost their lives and limbs....it is just so sad.

On my side, I suffered a loss too, of a relative. And another one is in the hospital. A really bad month.


As such I did not manage to get any books out. I WILL send one in May though. That I am sure. 


More news that saddened me, I was contacted for a RAK this month. But alas, the person, who's name I will not reveal for their sake, never replied to my emails and I most definitely have not received anything. I think it is one thing to offer someone a RAK, but not going through with it is not very nice. 



Anyway, I am SO looking forward to May since this month has been so sucky. I hope it was better for everyone else.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry April wasn't good for you... and believe me i understand the felling when we are contacted ( or when we contact ) and then it's suddenly silence without an explanation... i mean if something happened and she or he couldn't follow with her/his offer the least would have been to tell you.

    being hurt this month i had to postpone one RAk but i contacted the receiver to explain ( i also contacted those for who i was just late) in my opinion it's normal.

    I had a good month not that received ton of books but this oen was meaningful for me and i guess we all need those sometimes to keep hope and keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your loss and other relative that is in hospital. Healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @miki,

    Hi hi. Yeah. Just knowing that I shouldn't get my hopes up would be better than just waiting for nothing.Aww great to know you got a meaningful RAK. Yes, we all need something good to look forward to once in awhile.

    @Brandi,

    Hi, thanks lots for your prayers and wishes. I hope you'll have a good May!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts