PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Thoughts: My May RAK

So, May was the first time I discovered RAK aka Random Acts of Kindness. My post for May is here.

I did not receive any RAKs this time. Not that I expected people to just shower me with bookie goodness. Although, I'd never say no if someone wanted to send me something. Maybe I'll get lucky in June then. 

I did however send some book love as promised in my Book Depository SALE post. The Book Depository is still on sale until June 5th so if you want to spread the love and kindness, what better time to take advantage of it! On my part, I sent off 3 books.They are:

to Yelania @ The Itzel Library
She is from sunny Mexico!

to Larissa @ Larissa's Life
She is from beautiful Brazil!

to Bella @ Cheezy Feet Books
She is from the land of the royal wedding and home of The Book Depository, 
United Kingdom!


Thanks to the gals at Book Soulmates for the wonderful new concept where we spread the book love! 

Do sign up for June's RAK once it's out and take a dip into the RAK pool of book love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts