PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

Freebies A-Hauling: Nutox Roadshow at 1 Utama

Just a small post without pictures. While walking around 1U after dinner I noticed a Nutox Roadshow and a lady there approached me with a form. You just fill it up with your details and hand it back and tada(!) a 5ml Nutox Oxyfusion Advanced Serum Concentrate with Bird's Nest Collagen!!

Was glad she wasn't pushy about the other products. Roadshow ends this Sunday, 28th November so go grab yours while stocks last!


Also ending this Sunday is my first blog giveaway! Check the previous post for the giveaway. Hope you'll enter!


Until next time,
By Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to my blog! I love reading your thoughts